Do you have a Charity Engine app installed on your computer to earn money? And what would you do if this program need to be uninstalled on the PC? You can get more detailed information through the content below.
What’s Charity Engine?
Based on Distributed Computing, Charity Engine is an application can be used by millions of home PCs to make money, it can gather expensive computing jobs and them into small pieces, each of them are simple enough and can be completed by the common home PC to work, and people can get money for the charity.
Specific data of the program:
Industry: Distributed Computing
Owner: The Worldwide Computer Company Limited
Program executable file: charityengine.exe
Associated installed files:
Although it seems like the Charity Engine is not so common for the people, but there are still a lot of people using this program to make money. When you need to remove Charity Engine from your PC for some reasons, you can perform a complete removal with the following removing instructions.
What should you do when need to uninstall Charity Engine
Approach 1 – remove it with an uninstaller
- Equip your computer with a good uninstaller
- Launch the uninstall on your PC, and locate Charity Engine on the programs list
- Click on the remove button to start the removal
- When finish, close the uninstall tool and reboot your computer
Approach 2 – clean Charity Engine manually on the PC
- Click on the Windows button to open the Start menu
- Select “Programs and Features” (usually the first one on the menu)
- Find and locate Charity Engine on the removing panel
- Click on Uninstall
- Perform the app removal with uninstall wizard
- Restart the computer when finish the removal
- Delete its installation folder, caches, temporary files and remnant registry entries on the computer, and then you can get a complete removal for the program.