How can Uninstall Power for Windows with A Simple Way
Have many questions about how to uninstall Power? Cannot get a full removal for the program on your PC? This post will introduce some useful how-to guides which can help you figure it out.
Power is an application compatible with Windows based computer, people can get it from its official website or common software download resource center. Once install, the program will bring a series of its configurations and files on the computer. Most of which will locate on the app's installation folder, and those registry keys which are used to support the program's automatic start or performance will be saved in the system.
How to perform a full removal for the program
- Uninstall the main program from Windows system
- Clear everything inside the installation folder, and delete the folder either
- Clear associated browser extension, add-on, and caches from the computer
- Delete the registry keys and entries which belonging to the software
Feasible ways to uninstall Power from PC
- Use the Windows attached removal feature
- Apply the app's own uninstall program
- Take an advanced third party uninstaller to perform the removal
Specific guides to uninstall Power with available ways
Remove with Windows uninstall feature
- Stop Power running on the computer, including running at the background
- Windows 7 users: click on the Start button, select Control Panel --- Uninstall a program
- Windows XP users: open Start menu, click Control Panel --- Add/remove programs
- Scroll down and select Power on the programs list, click Uninstall/Change
- Click Yes to confirm the program removal
- Follow the instructions to process the uninstall process step by step
- When finish, close all windows and restart the computer to refresh the whole system
- Type "regedit" and hit Enter to open system's Registry Editor
- Check the registry groups inside one by one, and delete those registry keys with Power
Unless you delete all of files and traces of the program, the Power software won't be removed thoroughly from the computer. Therefore, you should search for Power on the whole computer if you suspect that there are still some files left behind after performing this removal.
Use the app's built-in uninstaller
- Access to the install directory of Power, if you don't know where it is, right-click on Power's shortcut on the desktop, and select Open file location
- Double-click on the uninstall process file to start
- Complete the program uninstallation with the instructions
Like the traditional way we use to uninstall Power with the Windows uninstaller, the program removal with this method also easily lead the leftovers problem on the PC. So, to complete the application uninstallation, it is also necessary to check its remnant files on the installation folder, System Registry as well as other possible locations and folders.
Apply a removal utility to uninstall Power
- Install and launch a reliable uninstaller on the computer
- Select Power from the list, and follow the instructions to scan and remove all files of Power from the PC
Considering some programs with big size and complicated configurations usually cannot be removed in the traditional or manual way either. More and more people would like to invite an uninstaller to manage the program removal on the PC. If you are also have such a problem about how to uninstall Power or other program easily from Windows. You can take a smart uninstall tool for a try and get a quick removal for those unnecessary applications.
Leave your comment below
"98% PC errors are caused by corrupt, invalid, useless and possibly harmful files."Free System Scan